WP2A: Part 1 and 2

Nick Feldman

English 15

Mr. Depiero

Part 1
I would like to work with Professor Bernard Rosenberg. The reason I would like to work with professor Rosenberg is because he has a MBA(Masters of Business Administration) in Accounting. This would be very helpful with my major which is accounting and he would be very beneficial in helping me learn more about accounting. Professor Bernard taught managerial accounting in Penn State Abington. Managerial accounting is designed to help managers plan for the future, make decisions for the company, and see if there plans and decisions were accurate(Kristin).

Part 2

I really like to study accounting because I have always been good with numbers. I love recording numbers and communicating with others to help them out. The accountant's I find most interesting and would like to be someday is public accounting and Tax accounting. Public accounting is a business that provides accounting services to other firms. Tax accounting is government methods focused on taxes rather than the appearance of public financial statements.

Comments

  1. I think it’s a great idea that you are using this assignment to work with a professor in a field that you are going into in the future. I liked how you defined things such as public accounting and tax accounting for reader that wouldn’t know what they meant, like myself. Overall, good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts