About Me

Nick Feldman

About Me

Some interesting stuff about me is I am a huge sports fan. I love watching football, basketball, and hockey. I am a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Sixers, and Philadelphia flyers. One of the greatest experiences of my life was going to the Eagles Super Bowl parade in February. My favorite athletes are Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Brian Dawkins, and Claude Giroux. I used to play football and basketball in high school. I was a defensive end in football and power forward in basketball. I love cars. I have been obsessed with cars since I was 11. My favorite cars are jeeps and corvettes. I currently drive a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. My first ever car was a 2009 Pontiac G5. One of my favorite hobbies to do are rope swinging and fishing. I started doing rope swinging over the summer and I’ve been in love with it ever since. I love it because I love jumping off tall things and into water. I’ve been fishing ever since I was 12. I love going fishing with my Dad and my Grandpa. I love fishing because it’s something peaceful to do and does not involve a lot of work. A fact about me is I have a little brother- his name is Andy and he is 10 years old. I love being an older brother because my brother looks up to me and it's awesome being a role model to him. My major for college is Accounting. I picked Accounting because I am good with numbers and I find it generally easy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts